A Dedicated Illinois Family Law, Real Estate and Estate-Matters Attorney Helps You Plan for Your Future
Proudly serving individuals and families for more than 40 years
The areas of family, real estate and estate law can be complex and stressful to deal with, but an experienced attorney can help you get the results on your case that you deserve. At the Elgin, Illinois office of Robert W. Smith Attorney at Law, we help clients throughout Kane, Cook, McHenry and DuPage Counties with these matters, no matter how complex they may be. We are a small, intimate firm dedicated to compassionate service and client satisfaction. Don’t let these legal issues get in the way of your life. Contact Robert W. Smith today.
Experienced representation committed to our clients’ best interests
At the office of Robert W. Smith Attorney at Law, we provide:
- An extensive knowledge of the law — Robert W. Smith has more than 40 years of experience as an attorney is Illinois. In that time, he has gained a thorough understanding of the legal system that enables him to guide your case toward a favorable outcome.
- Personal service — At the law office of Robert W. Smith, we provide the high-quality service that you receive at a big firm but with the individualized attention that you will get only from a sole practitioner. We develop a personal relationship with each person who comes to us for help, and we strive to provide them with effective and affordable legal counsel.
- Respected counsel — In addition to satisfying clients over the years, Attorney Smith has earned a BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, for professionalism and ethics. This distinction is a symbol of the firm’s dedication to upholding the standards of the law.
Areas of practice
The office of Robert W. Smith is dedicated to helping clients with their legal problems regarding:
- Family law — We can help guide you and your loved ones toward a positive resolution in the area of family law — including divorce, child custody and adoption cases.
- Real estate — Whether dealing with residential or commercial real estate, our office can help you come to an effective solution.
- Estate and probate matters — It’s never too early to plan for your future, and we can take care of all your estate and probate matters from our Elgin, Illinois office.
Contact Robert W. Smith Attorney at Law today
To schedule an appointment with an experienced attorney, call our office today at 847.931.5060 or contact us online.